Specialist advice delivered with care and compassion
How to refer
Referral letters can be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to (03) 8414 4056. Alternatively, you can provide your patient with a referral letter to bring with them to their appointment. They can make an appointment by calling (03) 8060 4275.
If your referral is urgent, please clearly indicate this on your referral letter, so I can triage your patient’s care appropriately.
I welcome calls to discuss a case prior to referral.
Reasons to refer
Typical reasons for referral include:
- Evaluation of the infertile couple, or couple experiencing a delay in conception
- Assessment of the need for assisted reproductive techniques (ART), including IVF
- Diagnosis and management of general gynaecological conditions (e.g. PCOS, endometriosis)
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Surgical management of gynaecological conditions (hysterectomy, colposcopy)
- Minimally invasive surgical options
- Second opinion (including previous IVF treatment)
- Fertility solutions for single women and same-sex couples, including those requiring clinic-recruited donor sperm
- Box Hill
- East Melbourne
- Epworth Hospital Richmond
- Epworth Freemasons
- Epworth Eastern (Epworth Ekera)
- Newlife IVF, Box Hill, Clayton and East Melbourne